I guess almost everybody has heard about the vocabulary game "Stop", in which you look for words that begin with a certain letter to match several cathegories.
Well, my brother-in-law has taken things a little beyond and last Sunday proposed a game of "Stop, Cathegory 5". This is, you have to mention 5 correct items under a specific cathegory (Oh my gosh!).
Put your memories to the test with this game. The correct answers will be posted soon.
1. The five most expensive movies of all time.
2. Five of Shakespeare most famous villains.
3. The five richest men on Earth.
4. The five most famous stories of Sherlock Holmes.
5. Five enemies of Wonder Woman.
Whoever gets the 25 correct answers will be awarded the "Geek of the Week Award".