1. CDs: although I don't like singers per se, Mecano and Miguel Bosé are my favorite singers. I've got every single CD they've issued, except Bose's last one, which honestly sucks.
2. Books: my collection ammounts up to 300, but there are some which will always have a special place in my heart, like "Don Quixote", "The Three Musketeers" and "Mort".
3. DVD´s: another eclectic topic, varying from "Akira" and "The Grave of the Fireflies" to Disney's movies, but my all time favorites are "Lady Hawke" and the one and only "The Crow", with Brandon Lee.
4. Comics: again, I don't follow neither heroes nor series, but there are some I would certainly save from a fire: "Night Cries", "The Sandman Series", "The Books of Magic" and "Watchmen". The last one rocks!
5. Cartoons: They deserve a paragraph for themselves. "Batman the animated series" and "Remi" are some of the collections on my shelves.
6. Clothes: I'm nothing of a feminine woman at all, so a good pair of jeans, a long, thick cotton t-shirt and a good pair of trainers or hiking boots along with my indispensable baseball cap work well enough to me.
7. Relaxing activities: I'm a lazy bum, so I prefer lazy activities, such as reading, sleeping, going bowling and going to the movies. Nothing very exciting, but fun for the brain.
8: Pets: I like animals in general, but my favorites are cats, horses and dogs. Ferrets are ok, but after a while they seem just like stupid cats.
I'm not mentioning any toys since that was the topic of a past post.
There you are. I guess that's more than enough for starters when you want to know something relevant about people. My favorite technique is to ask about this items, and then about the details. You can have plenty of hours of fun at a party.