As usual, my dear miao places things in the right perspective. As I spend time complaining about the past (crap! I've grown into an adult!), she has given me an epiphany and make me notice I am obliviating the things that young people are worried about.
Therefore, I want to state that I DO care about what young people are going through, and thus I invite you all readers to let me know the things YOU are interested about by providing me with a reference frame. This are some things I am curious about:
1. What is your favorite music group and what current or style do they belong to?
2. What is the most important technological gadget in your life?
3. Why do you prefer to have an iPod if it requires more work than a CD?
4. What are the issues that cause more anxiety to you?
5. In your personal opinion, does the world in general have a future, is it going to the dogs, or you just don't care?
6. Do you care about having a good career in life?
7. What's your favorite comic/book/magazine?
8. What stuff do you look up for in the web?
Of course, participating in this activity is completely voluntarily, but I will certainly appreciate if some younger people could help this "old" woman (I'm 34, for God's sake =D) to understand your particular perception of the world better, so I can stay tunned, keep my mind young and maybe share something young mates may benefit from, in the intelligence that
Wise is the one who learns from his own mistakes,
but wiser who learns from the mistakes of others.
Thank you in advance for your valuable colaboration (if there are any)