1. Cleanliness is good, but never take your bath in front of strangers.
2. If you beg for affection, nobody pays attention to you. Be disdainful, and they’ll come by themselves.
3. Four small meals a day is more than enough to keep you healthy.
4. You want to play, carry your own toys.
5. Nap whenever you can.
6. Allow people to scratch you ears; never your belly, especially the youngest ones.
7. The silent always catches the prey (or the string, or the ball, or your master’s toe).
8. Day is dull, night is fun!