Saturday, December 12, 2009

NO CHRISTMAS (TREE)

It's really terrible but, for the 3rd year in a row, I don't feel like setting up my xmas tree, nor placing any decorations around the house. Given the fact my school vacations just start 5 days before Christmas eve and my work schedule has been so tight since my brand new boss believes nobody is fulfilling their 8 working-hour shift plus teaching 60 teenagers how to behave more than how to speak English, I cannot bring myself to go up to the attic, unpack 6 neat boxes with all the stuff and bring them 2 stories downstairs since our elevator is out of service (now I do understand how "The Big Bang Theory" guys feel).

Honestly, I'm seriously considering purchasing a small Menorah and light eight candles... It's definitely less trouble.

No comments: